This Page

has been moved to new address

A moment of prayer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A moment of prayer

Friday, August 15, 2008

A moment of prayer

My Beloved and I were talking on the couch last night when I shared with him some fears and struggles I've been having. I didn't plan to say anything, but it flowed from the conversation we were having. I led out with the words "I don't know why that bothers me so much" and he could see my tears.

He didn't try to fix anything. He listened. He talked with me. Then he asked me... "do you want to pray about it?"

Why is that little question so powerful? When it comes from your husband, your head, your leader... those words, that question carries with it the strength of Christ, leading him in order that he can lead me.

Tears flowed more freely as I cozied up closer to him to pray. And as he prayed, God brought comfort. I felt the comfort and love of both... My Beloved... and mostly, my Lord!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 15, 2008 at 5:57 PM , Blogger Uberly Ewe said...

*smiles* Thanks so much for posting this. It really hit home for me. Hope that you received the comfort you needed. You are blessed with a wonderful/spiritual husband.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home