This Page

has been moved to new address

Toddler Menu: A Sample from the Life of my 22 month old

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Toddler Menu: A Sample from the Life of my 22 month old

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Toddler Menu: A Sample from the Life of my 22 month old

We've been in this together for a while now (except when I drop the ball... but even then I like to think you are encouraged to find that we all do that from time to time, others of us more than the rest... I just try to "keep it real" around here.) I can remember way back in the beginning when I used to type out "my 13 month old". And now to think we are coming up on 2 years! Ok... let's not think about it quite yet. I digress... here is the menu for my 22 month old.


Perhaps I should put together one easy to read page that tells you which menus were for which ages... though most of them are interchangeable, so maybe not.

Oh... I do have something new coming though... we are beginning solids with Sweet Pea this week, either today or tomorrow depending on how tonight's plans change. This will begin some (somewhat) regular posting on babyfood I make myself! Stay tuned!

More from MPM!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home