This Page

has been moved to new address

Before Departure

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Before Departure

Friday, March 19, 2010

Before Departure

Funky bread loaves made today for the freezer

We leave for the Caribbean in 15 days! That's right... only 15. That means I have two weeks to take care of all the little (and big) things that need to be done before we go. Here is a list I've started... it's all the things I have to do before we leave. Some are for us and some are for Grandma and Grandpa who will be here with the kids.

Prep for Leaving Kids Behind
Make Laundry Detergent
Write up schedule/activities list (This is started)
5 loaves of bread in freezer (3 down)
2-3 meals in freezer Actually, it's more like 4-5!
Menu Possibilities list
Prep "school"ish activities (if time)


Prep for Departure
Buy sun block
Buy hat for me (thrift store?)
Buy shoes for on board activities (flip flops/sandals)
Buy few more casual maternity shirts
Practice Pack (to see how many bags we need)


I'm certain there is more... I'll add to it as we go along and try to keep it up to date.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 21, 2010 at 6:45 PM , Anonymous Megan Southwell :) said...

I would recommend against buying a hat at a thrift store (I'm thinking Salvation Army/Goodwill type stores). I just can't buy a used had not knowing whose head has been in it. Maybe $5 below would have something???

 
At March 21, 2010 at 10:11 PM , Blogger ~Babychaser~ said...

Good point... I'll have to look around! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home