This Page

has been moved to new address

Back Again

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Back Again

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back Again

Hi!

I in no way intended to be gone for so long... let alone at all, but apparently I needed some time away.

My time away from blogging has left me with a good amount of things to share with you, so I hope to be a more regular participant in this blog in the coming days! :) I won't tell you what I have planned, since that usually means it won't happen. But I hope you will be entertained or blessed or something by it all.

An exciting tid bit from today...

I have a new stroller! And by "new" I do mean new! I was talking with my mom one day last week about the stroller I was looking for on Craig's list and by that afternoon she informed me that an early Mother's Day gift was on it's way! Wow... what an unexpected treat! Now I can walk for exercise again, and just while we are having some pre-spring weather. I haven't been able to do that in a long time (since our last stroller died more than a year ago). Ugh... I'm out of shape!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2010 at 2:51 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

What a blessing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home