This Page

has been moved to new address

Blizzard 2010

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Blizzard 2010

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blizzard 2010

So you're wondering what happened with the blizzard that was projected for this past weekend. And you should wonder. I told you I'd put up pictures if I had power. Well, I did have power, but I am just not great at blogging when my sweet husband is home. In addition to that... once I was ready to do pictures, I realized that there is a little problem with the software I use to take pictures off my camera and do stuff with them. So, we wait for pictures. (Updated: we now have pictures)

It was still coming down hard... but MB braved it to get some shoveling done.

But... we did get snow. It started later than we expected, so no coming home early for My Beloved, but it did snow. And once it started it just snowed and snowed and snowed. We ended up with just about 26 inches. And some pretty cool pictures.

The creek out back.

And!!! Get this. They are projecting another 6-18 (um, can you say wide range) inches between this afternoon and tomorrow evening. I guess I'll try to get some more pictures if there is anything worthy of getting. Now I'm just hoping it starts earlier so My Beloved can come home early today. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 9, 2010 at 2:30 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

We are expecting more snow tonight and tomorrow, too! Thankfully, my husband is off in January and February so we don't have to wonder when he gets to come home. Our road is still not cleared from the weekend's snow so my husband dug out enough this morning to run to the store before we get snowed in again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home