This Page

has been moved to new address

Left to herself

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Left to herself

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Left to herself


After an unfortunate squable over who would be playing with the dump truck, Sweet Pea gave up and settled herself in the corner of the living room with the wooden blocks. She plays with them sometimes, and they do a pretty good job of playing together with them most times (Tornado builds towers and they knock them down together). But today I turned around to find her contentedly playing like this:

And she was doing a really good job of getting them high before they fell or she knocked them over on purpose.

Then she noticed me with the camera on the floor and decided she was done doing for herself. This is what she did when I declined to build a tower for her. "You build one", I said... and she promptly put her feet on them (and yes, those are pink socks with a salmon dress.)

And then she started doing things like this... but the building was great while it lasted!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 18, 2010 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

I love those colorful blocks! Blocks are a hit at our house, too.

 
At February 18, 2010 at 2:43 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I'm glad you found me again because I had lost you! Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's fun having three little ones although it is hard work.

My daughter wears all kinds of crazy socks. I figure that she's three, and if someone has a problem with her socks not matching, it's their problem. Three year olds can get away with things like that; it's cute!

 
At February 18, 2010 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Mrs. P said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home