This Page

has been moved to new address

Playing in the snow

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Playing in the snow

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Playing in the snow

It was such a fun week (last week) for the kids who actually got to play in the snow! Daddy is great at that. He goes out and gets down in with them. He even tunneled under (yep, we had enough for that) to make a passageway about 5 feet long for Tornado.

I, on the other hand, usually watch from the side with the camera. I don't have any snow clothes of my own, oddly enough. The ones I brought with me when we married just don't fit anymore. (Can I blame that on childbirth??? Let's... it makes me feel better about a lot of things.) Yesterday however, mommy actually trudged into the snow with them. Daddy was at work and the only way for them to play in the snow was if I went too.

So... I put on Daddy's snow pants (a little small for both of us, so I wore my skirt over them) and Daddy's boots (both kids found this hysterical!) and we headed in. I didn't play the same as Daddy does, but I was out there watching and helping. I had a lot of fun! The best part is that Sweet Pea outlasted Tornado. Usually it's the other way around.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 16, 2010 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Irene said...

Good job Mama, I'm sure the kids have a fabulous time playing with Daddy but they will remember the time Mommy put Daddy's gear on and played with them:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home