This Page

has been moved to new address

Reading Lists

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Reading Lists

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Reading Lists


As a mama who has been trying to figure out new and wonderful books to read to my littles (I get bored easily!), I was so thrilled to see that Susan has posted both a list for boys and a list for girls... through the various ages and stages. Thanks for taking the time Susan! I'm so excited to start getting those from my library!

I also have to tell you all how excited I am to have won a copy of her book, Homepreschool and Beyond from Jolanthe. Thanks to both ladies for that giveaway. I was just thinking to myself that I never win anything. :) Um... perhaps never is a little strong.

I'll be sharing my thoughts on the book after I've had a chance to read it.



Edited to add: Rebecca Jones just shared some of their favorite read alouds too! Thanks Rebecca!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home