This Page

has been moved to new address

Vacation Chronicals... part 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Vacation Chronicals... part 2

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Vacation Chronicals... part 2

The trip was relatively uneventful. We stopped for dinner about half way down, then back on the road it was. It was between 9:30 and 10 when My Beloved returned to the car with our room keys and we made the short drive to our building to unload.

It was when we were finally getting the kids into bed that I realized I had no memory card in the camera! They were just so cute. They jumped up and scurried under their covers to their necks... sheets and blankets still tucked in all the way up. Those high beds just seem safer if the covers are helping to hold them in. I loved it instantly and knew I needed a picture. I returned after a quick moment and they were out of bed already. In my (ahem) very patient voice, I told them to get back under those covers so I could take a picture. They willingly obliged. Then... no memory card. (Thus... no pics in these posts.) Ugh! I was so mad. But I determined it would be fine. We'd just have to fix that tomorrow morning!

Oh, and did I mention that My Beloved was sick... again! We can't go on vacation without that happening! It was so late, and he was so tired (especially after hefting all our stuff up to the 3rd floor by himself while I nursed) that we just went straight to bed. No audio book. No brownie. No hanging out. Nothing. It was perfect!

Now if only we could have gotten Little Man to sleep in! Not going to happen. Well, it may have, but at 5:30, I wasn't willing to risk the other two waking up to the crying... so I grabbed him. Fed him in bed. Let him hang out a bit. And put him back.

It was 30 minute after I cozied back into bed when I heard the door open. Tornado was up. It was 7am. My day was beginning!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home