This Page

has been moved to new address

Every Situation

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Every Situation

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Every Situation

Have you ever found yourself dreaming of your life a year or two in the future?

Your oldest will be older.  Your youngest will be older.  Hopefully that middle child will be out of these "terrible" days.

It's easy to find yourself daydreaming.  But as I found myself thinking just that today, I stopped.  Paul said that he had learned "the secret of being content in any and every situation."  Doesn't that "any and every situation" include these days of mine too? 

This young children stage is hard.  Lord let me learn to be content in every situation!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 10, 2012 at 3:00 PM , Blogger Tim, Allyson, and kids said...

I completely agree. I have to remind myself often to not dream away these challenging years but to be completely present with my kids.

Praying the same for you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home