This Page

has been moved to new address

Encouraging

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Encouraging

Friday, August 17, 2012

Encouraging

A busy summer means that I didn't share the second two videos from Jeff and Becky Raymond

The good news is, you can still see all of them on their website

Today though, I want to share their final video.  They say it's their favorite.

Well... it's my favorite too.  The stories shared are simply God inspired!  I was actually crying while I watched.  And it's only 5 minutes and 23 seconds.  So I'm curious.  Is it because I'm emotional like that???  Or will you cry too?  Anyone have five and a half minutes to find out???




What did you think???  Isn't our God amazing?

I'm so excited that I get to support this ministry! 



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home