This Page

has been moved to new address

A New Challenge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A New Challenge

Monday, August 13, 2012

A New Challenge


Just have a minute this morning to say hi.

Hi!

I stayed in bed too long this morning and things are already so far behind.  Instead of letting it fluster me, I'm choosing to just go with the flow.  If we're only barely getting started and it's lunch time already, so be it. :)

Kids are eating breakfast now (almost 9am).  Then we'll finish chores.  Then a circle time of sorts with all the kids.  Then Tornado's Disciplined Studies (math and handwriting.)

Somewhere in there the babies will have to eat.

Babies?

For the past few weeks now I've had an extra baby with us Monday through Friday.  A little guy born just days after Belle.  I won't go so far as saying that it's like having twins.  I won't annoy all you mamas of twins that way.  I'm sure that in a way it's easier and in a way it's harder.  Just different. :)  And this is the way it will be until his sweet mama can return home, where she wants to be.

So far it's not too hard.  I imagine I'll be more tired when they are both crawling... and then walking. :)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home