This Page

has been moved to new address

Matching Dresses

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Matching Dresses

Friday, July 20, 2012

Matching Dresses

When my mom arrived here from Oregon several weeks ago, she brought with her a pair of matching dresses she'd made for the girls.  This is especially fun since my girls are 4 years apart and there are never matching outfits in the stores.


Here's my little Belle in her dress.  Isn't it cute???  I just love the lace at the bottom.



And Sweet Pea's dress!  Love those flowers at the top.  She calls this her "overall dress."


I love how long and flow-y it is.  :)  And those cute toes poking out at the bottom.  Sigh.  Love it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home