This Page

has been moved to new address

We've been busy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: We've been busy

Sunday, July 8, 2012

We've been busy

My mom left today.  It was a great couple of weeks.  Games every night.  Sewing every day.  And lots of playing with kids and doing my dishes (this was her schedule, not mine). 

I'm hoping to share some of the sewing we got done, but I don't have any pictures of it yet.  Just to wet your appetite (and to encourage me to finish it), I did take one picture this evening... just for you!


I need purple thread before I can finish it up and we can't get that until Tuesday, so you'll have to wait to see the rest. 

Anyone have ideas what it is???  (Mom, you can't play!)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home