This Page

has been moved to new address

Winning My Man's Heart: The Biscuits and Gravy Edition

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Winning My Man's Heart: The Biscuits and Gravy Edition

Monday, July 23, 2012

Winning My Man's Heart: The Biscuits and Gravy Edition


Another recipe I'd never tried... one of his favorites.

Now, in my defense... we don't usually eat sausage.  That makes it a little hard to do this recipe.  But when he brought lard home from our favorite farm a few weeks ago, biscuits went on the menu and he went out and bought some sausage. :)

Yum!  And easy!

One more piece of his heart forever in my hand. :)  I'm so glad.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home