This Page

has been moved to new address

The Way to a Man's Heart

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: The Way to a Man's Heart

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Way to a Man's Heart





Over the years my sweet husband has commented about how he'd love it if I made a number of things.  We've been married more than 7 years now and I've yet to touch most of them.  But I'm determined to change that.  I'm done sticking with what I know.  I'm going to branch out.  Add some spice (er... sweetness?) to his life.

So this past week I took a stab at a Banana Cream Pie... without all the "instant" ingredients many recipes call for.  Completely from scratch.  And not just whipped cream on top either... real meringue. 

He loved it!  And it was easy!  I'd never tried a cream pie... or the meringue.  Now I've tried both.

And it was sooooo good!

There's half a Lemon Meringue Pie in the fridge now.  Another I'd never tried before.  So much easier than I ever thought.  The meringue didn't turn out as well this time, but it's still really good.  And now I know to be more careful.

I wonder what I'll try next.

My Beloved keeps telling me that it's true... the way to a man's heart really IS through his stomach!


Here's to many more years of winning my man's heart! 



Linking to:







Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home