This Page

has been moved to new address

Dressin' Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Dressin' Up

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dressin' Up

When our babies are really little, we've always followed the hospital's recommendation to keep them home for the first six weeks.  So for the first six weeks or so of our sweet one's lives, they pretty much live in those infant gowns.  Especially since I was introduced to Elimination Communication! It's just easier.

So I'm just thrilled to be dressing up my little girl and taking her out.  Especially to church.

Problem is, most of the cuteness is hidden in my sling.

This would never do!

So one Saturday, a week or so ago, I realized that I didn't have any cute, girlie headbands for little Belle to wear to church.  If only her head was going to peak out of that sling, there had to be some girlie cuteness on it.  But what to do?

I grabbed some of my pink cotton yarn and started crocheting.  My internet has been iffy (to say the least), so I didn't have a pattern, or anywhere to start really, so I just started.  My first start wasn't working great, so I tore it all out.  Then I started out again.  Perfect!  


I got it done in a bit of time late Saturday night and she had it to wear Sunday morning... and most anytime we go out for that matter!

I think I'll make a few more.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home