This Page

has been moved to new address

The Babymoon's Over

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: The Babymoon's Over

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Babymoon's Over

3 and 1/2 week old "Belle" feet with a little kitty that was mine

Okay, so it's not exactly the way it sounds.  In fact, things are going much smoother now than they were several weeks ago.  My sweet girl, whom I will call Belle here on the blog, has finally hit her birth weight!  While I stopped worrying about it when she finally stopped losing weight at three weeks old, it was still very exciting when I saw the scale read 9 pounds 9.5 ounces last Monday.  Her birth weight plus half an ounce!  And all week long she kept on gaining.  All the way into the 10 pound range. 

But still, the babymoon's over.  That is, my bloggy break is over.  I can't promise that some small or large "catastrophe" won't come up around here (you know, sickness, or a week of no sleep or sitting to stare at the latest accomplishment by one of my littles, or just cuddling, or continued intensive training of all my children for obedience at once), but as far as I have planned, I'm back! 

And I'm so excited to be back.  I have lots to share.  Lots of back stories.  Lots of plans.  Things happen around here and I think, "Oooo, I should blog about that."  And that's where I'm left off.  With plans to do just that. 

Let's be realistic... more than half of those things will never make it onto this blog.  But hopefully the really fun and really important stuff will. :)  And hopefully you'll enjoy it... even comment.  Now that would be cool!

Up first this week?  Belle's birth story.  I've broken it into pieces and the first bit is scheduled to hit the blog Tuesday... stay tuned!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home