This Page

has been moved to new address

A chance to get some great homesteading stuff free! I'm in!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: A chance to get some great homesteading stuff free! I'm in!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

A chance to get some great homesteading stuff free! I'm in!

I'd love to know how many of my readers are of a "homesteaders" mindset. 

Anyone? 

Well, anyway... you could say that I am.  I want chickens so I can collect my own eggs (or rather so the kids can).  I want goats (or even a cow would be awesome!) so we can have fresh milk.  I want land and gardens and fences and even a barn... if we're lucky. (Not that I believe in luck.  'Cause I don't.)

I had to share this bit of my dreamland so you'd understand why I'm bopping in here during my baby-moon simply to share this with you. 

Picture
You see... the new owners over at Homestead Drying Racks have come out with an Ezine about homesteading.  And it looks to be absolutely beautiful inside.  And the first one is free!  Go get it... check it out... and enjoy!

But, ultimately, as cool as that is... it's not really enough to get me back here blogging when there are babies to care for and a house falling apart. 

Nope, but the huge and amazing giveaway they are having to celebrate the debut of this online magazine IS enough to break me away for a few minutes. 

I'd take just about any of the 10 prizes they're offering... but I'm really torn about whether I am desperate for the 1st or 2nd prizes.  I really want them both... as in, I've been wanting both for a long while and it probably won't be in the budget for either anytime soon.  :( 

So... here I am spreading the news about both.  Go over there.  Get your free magazine and enter this giveaway!!!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 12, 2012 at 10:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm half and half. I really would like to be self sufficient, just not sure how well we would be at it. But baby steps I guess :0) I did find myself dreaming of a clothes line, and I know you said that along time ago. But today I was just thinking of ways to be more efficient and save my family money. And then you posted about the homestead page and I fell in love with that rack. So I am really growing in a interest to it, but really like your link to children being a blessing. Thanks for sharing.

 
At April 14, 2012 at 2:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey....how did you get to be on the cover of the first ezine! Good luck (Or better yet God's Will) on winning!!! Ma

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home