This Page

has been moved to new address

Busy hands help to pass the time

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Busy hands help to pass the time

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Busy hands help to pass the time

 

At 39 1/2 weeks, I've pretty much given up hope (and I'm okay with it, really) that I'll get ALL the things done on my "to do before baby comes" list.  Some of them I'm not even really working on at the moment.  In the past week I've seen a significant decrease in energy.  If I can't even keep up with the house and meals (and I'm not!), then I really can't be sewing much.  

But I can't just do nothing... so I'm reading to the kids, napping, and picking at a few little projects. 

 One of those "little" projects is this cute hat.  I'd had the actual beanie finished for a few weeks, but I wanted to add some embellishments.  It is, after all, a girl.  So we needed to add some pink... and a flower.  And if you have a flower, and you can find instructions... it really should have a couple leaves too.

Don't you think? 

I finally got a few pictures taken today, so I wanted to share them. 

Now I just hope it fits her. :)





Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 11, 2012 at 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very beautiful mommy :0) I just love how precious it is and she will totally make it evcn prettier when she wears it. Can't wait to hear about the arrival of that special little girl we have been praying for. If I have another and it ends up the norm I so want one of those :0) Totally beautiful, and praying for an easy labor and safe arrival of that sweet angel. Thinking we will hear something late tuesday ishhh?? :0)

 
At March 13, 2012 at 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the CUTEST hat in the whole world!!! You are amazing! Ma

 
At March 15, 2012 at 1:15 AM , Anonymous Helping Hands said...

Great Post!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home