This Page

has been moved to new address

Dinner... and winners!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Dinner... and winners!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dinner... and winners!

 
No day is a combination of what didn't happen... 


nor is it about what didn't go right.





Instead it's the memories of all that did happen...



... and the love our families will remember because of it!


Little Man's fever is still high (though he had some time off thanks to Ibuprofen) and now My Beloved sleeps, sick, in the recliner to my right.  But the hours I spent on straightening and dinner were well worth the effort! :)


And now... to make two of you very happy, I have not one, but two copies of Potty Time (and the cute watch) to giveaway.  Drum roll please...


And, thanks to Random.org, our winners are:
 
Kristin, who said...
I love potty trained kids, too!! I only have one in diapers right now and it is too easy. :-) Benjamin potty-trained over the summer and like we did with our other kids, we day and night trained at the same time. I'd love to hear how you potty-trained. Even though I've done it a few times now, I'm always open to new ideas. 
and...

 Meghan said...
She's two and goes in the potty when she's in a good mood. I've never prayed so much for "potty" days in my life. Hoping a song is the key :)

Congratulations ladies!!!  Send me an email (to babychaser (at) gmail (dot) com [please adjust the address to standard format before clicking send]) with your address and I'll get your "Potty Time, You can do it" kit out as soon as I can!


Don't you just love giveaways???  I may have to find a way to do more.  I'm just feeling so happy!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home