This Page

has been moved to new address

Productivity

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Productivity

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Productivity

Tornado's getting more freedom outside.  Here he is right at the edge of the {shallow} creek.
I took a personal challenge to be "as productive as possible" today, and while I wouldn't say I was "as productive as possible", I did make some choices that made me more productive than some days.

I took a nap.  (Oh, and I burned bread.  Not at the same time.) 

It's way more productive than reading blogs or wandering the house aimlessly!


Now if only the kids had actually taken their nap while I slept!



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home