This Page

has been moved to new address

Some words I need to keep reading!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Some words I need to keep reading!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Some words I need to keep reading!



Some wise words I've been needing to read.  Anger has been the crouching lion at the door and I've been letting him in, moment by moment, daily.  Even leaving it open for him.

These words on gentleness have been mounting on my heart too.


 And I sooo need to put on these things!




"Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, 
clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness,
humility, gentleness and patience.
Bear with each other and forgive one another
if any of you has a grievance against someone.
Forgive as the Lord forgave you.
And over all these virtues put on love, 
which binds them all together in perfect unity."
Colossians 3:12-14

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home