This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm SO ready...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: I'm SO ready...

Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm SO ready...

...to use these!

Have you seen these??? 

I designed them back before Sweet Pea was born... and then made some boy ones when I was expecting Little Man. 

They have helped tremendously with each newborn (I used a boring version with Tornado, so I've done this three times and what a blessing!)

They help keep track of feedings, as well as wet and poopy diapers so us breastfeeding mamas can keep track of whether those babies are getting enough to eat!  Does anyone else worry about this... every. time.?

Here's a little sample of how I use them...


If you bottle feed, just put the number of ounces in the "feedings" boxes instead of the "R" and "L".  Works the same... though the colors of poop your looking for may be different on that first week.  I don't really know how that works with formula.  Sorry!


If you want them yourself, just click below and you can download your own!!

         

Oh, one more little tip... the boxes that are colored in are the minimums as are recommended in the book Babywise.  Definitely talk to your doctor about what your baby should be doing!



I'd love to know if you use them!!!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home