This Page

has been moved to new address

Wouldn't it be cool...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Wouldn't it be cool...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wouldn't it be cool...

Only recent pic of Baby Girl
Wouldn't it be cool if I had the baby today?  I mean, for a few reasons. 

First of all, who doesn't blame me for being ready to hold the baby on the outside... sounds (and from experience, is) way more comfortable! 

Second, I really want an Amethyst for my necklace.  I already have a March birthstone on there... and while I will gladly take another, the purple would be nice too!

But really, wouldn't it just bee so cool to have a baby on Leap Day?  Ok... not everyone thinks so.  But I think it would be just dandy!  Just think... we could celebrate February 28th and March 1st three out of four years.  Who wouldn't want that? :)

In reality though, I am content with however much time I still have with my three littles... and Sweet Pea's birthday quilt is NOT done.  In fact, I'm going to go work on that right now.  :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 1, 2012 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

My grandmother was born on Leap Day so she just turned 21 this year! :-)

 
At March 2, 2012 at 2:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you and that precious little niece of mine. Praying your both doing well and anxious to see her and know her real name and blog name :0) Your an awesome mommy and thank you for being a special part of my life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home