This Page

has been moved to new address

Introducing...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Introducing...

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Introducing...


Our forth blessing from the Lord (yet to be given a blog name) was born Sunday night, March 18th at 9pm.  She weighed 9 pounds 9 ounces and was 20.5 inches long. 

I'm working on the detailed birth story... but the short versions starts during church with kids bouncing all over me and ends hours later than we had hoped (because I'm spoiled). :)  But the end is joy!

Thanks for your many prayers!

I'll pop in and out I'm sure, but may not be at my computer much in the days to come.  I do have an exciting guest post I'll share next week!  Stay tuned!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At March 22, 2012 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Little Mommy said...

wonderful news- congrats to you and your family. Your newest shares a birthday with my newest although now 2 years old.

 
At March 22, 2012 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Congratulations! I've been checking every day, waiting to hear your news. Can' wait to see your birth story. :-)

 
At March 23, 2012 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats' may the Lord continue to bless you and your family!!

 
At March 24, 2012 at 1:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, those cute feet!!! Kisses, kisses!!! Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home