This Page

has been moved to new address

How I'm Spending My Days...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: How I'm Spending My Days...

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

How I'm Spending My Days...

No, I'm not really back yet.  And, though I want to be, I don't quite know when I will be fully here.

I'm not even sure I'm fully HERE... in my home... in real life.

I'm stopping in quickly to share a tiny picture of life right now... and to ask you to pray.

My sweet girl is 16 days old... yet it feels like she's been part of our family forever.

Days and nights are full of caring for her and the other children.  She sleeps pretty good at night, which means I do too for the most part.  And of course she is so very sweet.

But she's not gaining weight.

I know.  Shocker.  That one of my children should struggle with weightNonsense!  (Roll of eyes inserted here!)

Trouble is that she's continuing to lose weight and is down to 8lbs. 5ozs.  And that's on my scale, which, I believe is higher than the hospitals if I remember right.

We've seen the pediatrician and he's not worried yet... but still.  Please pray that my little girl will stop losing and start gaining weight.  Feedings seem to be going better, but she's continued losing even though I've been cup feeding her expressed milk after most feedings.

So approximately 8 hours of each day are spent feeding this precious little one!!  And most days that's with only one middle of the night feeding.  That's a lot of feeding during the days!!!  Please pray things will get easier!!!

Thanks!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At April 3, 2012 at 10:40 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

Praying for you...for growth and peace. b

 
At April 8, 2012 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

I just saw this and will pray for you guys. Hopefully by now she is gaining weight. If the cup feeding isn't working, maybe you could try pumping and bottle feeding. At least then you would know for sure how many ounces she is getting and it would still be coming from you. I'll keep praying!!

Michelle

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home