This Page

has been moved to new address

We're Moving!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: We're Moving!!!

Monday, August 20, 2012

We're Moving!!!


I had big plans for fanfare and fancy announcements.

Instead I'm simply saying it.  The fancy stuff can come later. :)

We're moving.  In fact, I've already done most of it and could say, we've moved!

Please update your bookmarks list with our new blog address:  www.babychaser.com.

I'm leaving feedburner too, so I'd love it if you'd venture over to sign up to receive our feeds there.  I don't want to lose you!!!

This has all been pretty sudden, and I've been working to get it all moved over without losing anything.  Sadly, I did lose a few of the more recent comments and I just don't know how to get them back.  If it's you, I'm sorry and I didn't do it on purpose!  If you are so inclined, you can re-comment, but that's up to you.  I'm not going to worry about it. :)

In the next couple weeks I'll be talking a bit about the move, reasons for it, and highlighting some new things on the blog. 

In the mean time, come on over and say hi! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home