This Page

has been moved to new address

Black Friday Sales Information

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Black Friday Sales Information

Friday, November 16, 2007

Black Friday Sales Information

Just passing this along... my husband just mentioned this site for all your Black Friday planning! I'd love to know if you find anything through it, and how your shopping day goes!

I won't be shopping Black Friday. I've always wanted to, but my DH would rather pay extra than go out with all those people... not to mention having to wake up early! Not going to happen. :)

Don't forget, Crystal has more money saving ideas!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home