This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas Gift Idea for a Mom in your life (ok... or for you!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Christmas Gift Idea for a Mom in your life (ok... or for you!)

Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Gift Idea for a Mom in your life (ok... or for you!)

I just love some of the designs I've seen (ok, I haven't seen all of them, but I like what I have seen) of Karla's Mommy Cards! Take a look! What are they??? You'll have to look... I didn't know either until I saw them here. Aren't they fun!?!

Way to go Karla!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2007 at 11:46 AM , Blogger Be Inspired Always said...

Beautiful cards.


I'm new to your blog, please feel welcomed to visit mine.


Jillian

 
At November 21, 2007 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Karla Porter Archer said...

Thank you so much for your kind words about my cards!!

I get a giggle when I read that "in my downtime" line in your profile! That's so rare isn't it!!!

Blessings,
K

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home