This Page

has been moved to new address

My goals for today...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: My goals for today...

Monday, November 5, 2007

My goals for today...

I don't know about you, but Monday mornings always seem like a recoup from the weekend kind of day. Part of it is because I never feel like doing any "work" when my DH is home with me and the other part is that because we are doing things, there is more to recover. :) Add to that the fact that I've been sick a week and a half now, and my home is in desperate need of de-cluttering!

As patient and loving as DH is (and he never does complain when I let everything slide), he really does love a well kept home. He feels most at home when things are tidy and neat. And if i can mop and wipe everything down... well now, that is just gravy (hmmm... he really likes gravy too.) :)

Anyway, with all that said, I have a few goals for today (despite my still feeling awful!).
  • do dishes (and get them put away!)
  • fold all previously washed laundry
  • de-clutter all surfaces in the main area of our home (kitchen/dining/living rooms) and our bedroom.
  • sweep kitchen floor (to remove all choking hazards and general yuckies that could end up in DS's mouth)

In addition to all that, if I have time and energy (something there isn't much of these days):

  • change and wash sheets and crib sheets
  • spend an hour (or so) on business things (I have tons to do)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home