This Page

has been moved to new address

Power's Out! :(

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Power's Out! :(

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Power's Out! :(

I have just a few minutes of battery on my battery back up, but I wanted to let you know that our power just went out. We assume it is from the ice storm that has been here all day. I thought we were free... but apparently not. So... I will be off line until it comes back. Hopefully we can make do without the electricity tonight. That means lights... and heat! I know little ones are resilient... but it could get cold tonight... I hope my baby boy doesn't get too cold.

Anyway... my thoughts and prayers are with all of you who are going through the same thing... and perhaps have been for several days!

Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home