This Page

has been moved to new address

Make Your Home a Haven: Day 8

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Make Your Home a Haven: Day 8

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Make Your Home a Haven: Day 8

It is still almost noon as I get around to posting, but I have gotten a number of things done today already! :) I'm in the middle of my morning routine, and will tackle that next (after this post!) I did want to get my challenge post up before the day was over though! :)

I started my morning with a bowl of cereal and my Bible study. You can read about my time with the Lord on my other blog here. My heart was truly encouraged! I hope you find encouragement for your day as well!

Today's to do list:
  • Make Bread
  • clear kitchen table (no small feat!)
  • tackle a corner of our bedroom!
  • maintain order in the rest of the house
  • have dinner ready by 5:30-6! (Friend coming for dinner if the ice that is accumulating everywhere doesn't prevent her! ~ it's so pretty though... crazy that it can be so destructive!)

Yesterday was a good day! I accomplished all three things on my to do list! I'm thinking that if I keep today simple I may make it happen too! :) In addition to all of yesterdays to do list items, I also had the dishes done before bed and DH told me I was doing a good job keeping the kitchen up! I am thankful that he knows how hard I am trying... I think he appreciates that even more than the finished product! I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband! Thank you God!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2007 at 8:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job accomplishing all the things on your list! It feels so good when you do!... uh... not that I did today or anything....

Homestead Mama
Love Learn Serve

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home