This Page

has been moved to new address

MPM ~ Our Weekly Menu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: MPM ~ Our Weekly Menu

Monday, December 10, 2007

MPM ~ Our Weekly Menu

This week's menu...
  • Tuesday ~ Lazy Lasagna Chili, bread (from last weeks plans... for whatever reason, this got replaced, so I already have the ingredients and everything!)
  • Wednesday ~ Chicken Alfredo over pasta (we don't have fettuchini noodles, but we have a bunch of other kinds so I will just pick one from the pantry)
  • Thursday ~ Crustworthy Meatloaf, Veggies, Mashed Potatoes (no, I didn't skip this one again! We have a friend coming for dinner and she requested this recipe... good news is the only ingredients I ever have to buy for this come enough for a double recipe... so I have these ingredients already too!)
  • Friday ~ Chicken 'n' Rice, Salad
  • Saturday ~ Homemade Pizza
  • Sunday ~ Church Christmas Party!
  • Monday ~ Pancakes, eggs, sausage or bacon

Hope my menu can be an encouragement. Oh... I'll post that recipe for the meatloaf today too! Check it out!

Visit MPM for more inspiration!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home