This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Your Home a Haven: Day 3!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Making Your Home a Haven: Day 3!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Making Your Home a Haven: Day 3!

I can honestly say that without yesterday's Making Your Home a Haven Challenge, I don't think I would have ever accomplished all I did... and I certainly wouldn't have been able to do it in the right attitude! (As it was I was working on my heart a couple times.) In the end I did accomplish everything (including the bed sheets getting washed) in the little time I had. And... thank you to Crystal for reminding us that we need to be flexible with our to do list and schedule. When my husband came home and ended up taking an extended lunch hour to spend time with me, I kept thinking of all the things I wasn't accomplishing, but instead of shewing him out the door or working around him, I sat and spent the time he was wanting with him! It was a blessed time... and I still got everything done, even without that hour plus!

Well, today is DAY 3!

Step 1: Quiet time... what a great study today. I am learning about finding satisfaction in God alone... and how everything else is seeking idols! What a great reminder Ecclesiastes gives us about striving after the things of this world!

Morning Routine done... and without the reminder today. Well...sort of. I knew the reminder would be there when I turned on my computer, so I did it first! :)

Step 2: Planning! My list for today:
  • write thank yous for DS's birthday gifts!
  • un-bury kitchen
  • dishes
  • put away "baby" toys and organize new toys
  • clean up front facing car seat (since I can use it now!)
  • make Homemade Bread!
  • start dinner

Oh, dinner is Crustworthy Meatloaf! Look for the recipe later today! Yum!

Step 3: Do something! Today is a focus on the laundry area! I'll post a picture of my mountain later.


Before I can get to all this though I have an OB appointment this morning, followed by a funeral to attend... then back home and back to work!

Have a great day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home