This Page

has been moved to new address

Slip Covers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Slip Covers

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Slip Covers

I just realized something good that has come out of the slip covers we've been hating, I mean using, these last few years! (Don't get me wrong... the slip covers were great... we found denim ones... as the couches God graciously provided free did not match my decorating scheme. We just can't stand using slip covers at all... they get all bunched up all the time!)

Ok, so the nice thing? I'm getting ready to take one of them (the love seat) to church for them to use there and I just realized I don't have to vacuum it out because...

it's had a slipcover over it for it's whole time with us! :)

Ahhhh... one less thing to do today!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 2, 2007 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Kelli said...

That was a nice little surprise! I love it when I'm about to go unload the dishwasher (not my favorite chore) and I discover that I already did it and forgot! LOL
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Kelli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home