This Page

has been moved to new address

What do you think so far?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: What do you think so far?

Friday, November 30, 2007

What do you think so far?

Ok... so I totally thrive on feedback and I'm not ashamed to outright ask for it! :)

So, tell me... if you have the time... what do you think about the look of my blog face lift? I have decided to go with the decorate for the season approach for now. I am getting help from Tricks for New Bloggers, but other than that I'm on my own, so a lot of what is happening is trial and error, and therefore very slow going.

Anyway... I'm off for now. I smell a not pleasant smell (which does not make me happy because I changed a wet only diaper 5 minutes ago!)

Hope your day is bright... whether the weather is or not! :)

4 Comments:

At November 30, 2007 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Kacie said...

I know what ya mean about feedback!

I like what you've done. It's uncluttered and easy to read. But, no blogroll? Everyone has one of those! :)

 
At November 30, 2007 at 4:39 PM , Blogger Lindsey said...

I had been meaning to comment and say "I love the new look"... thanks for giving me the opportunity!

So, here goes!

"I Love the new look!!!" :-)

 
At November 30, 2007 at 4:54 PM , Blogger ~Babychaser~ said...

Oops on the blogroll! I used to have one, but aparently one of the changes I made took it away and I forgot to put it back! It's back now though!

Thanks for your comments ladies!

 
At December 2, 2007 at 2:13 AM , Blogger Irene said...

I like the changes although the picture of the mom and two kids threw me a bit since I know what you look like:) Thank you for being so encouraging to me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home