This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Changes!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Making Changes!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Making Changes!

As you may notice, I'm working on changing the look of my blog a little. I would love any input from all of you, my readers, as well as from some of you who are more experienced with this blog changing thing. :) I will have specific questions for you in the weeks to come I'm sure! So if you love to put in your 2 cents, come back. :)

Some things I'm considering:
  • Changing the name (oooh, this one's tough... what do you think? Do I dare, or do you like this one?)
  • A new header (maybe custom designed with pictures etc?)
  • Any ideas for others?

1 Comments:

At November 29, 2007 at 8:36 AM , Blogger Lindsey said...

Well, I am liking the three-column layout!

A new header would be nice!

But I like the name just fine - it is what you are!

Also, there are a bunch of places that have free templates to use with Blogger - so you're not limited to the Blogger options if you don't want to be. Just Google "free blogger templates" or something like that. There are tons of sites - Final Sense has some really nice ones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home