This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Quiet Around Here

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: It's Quiet Around Here

Saturday, November 24, 2007

It's Quiet Around Here

It seems I am one of the few who is around for the holiday weekend. The Blogosphere is relatively quiet (at least my little corner). With very few around posting and reading, I find it difficult to motivate myself to post. I do have several things in the works... including my great CVS purchase from Thursday morning! $106 worth of stuff for $10... and generated a bunch of ECBs! I will get the details on here soon!

In the mean time... I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving weekend!

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2007 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Patty said...

wonderful savings for you on your shopping ! I stayed clear of the store this weekend, I am a chicken !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home