This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanksgiving Sale! $2 blow out!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Thanksgiving Sale! $2 blow out!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Sale! $2 blow out!

Crystal over at Biblical Womanhood is having a $2 blowout sale through the end of the week. I'm not exactly sure when it's ending, so get over there right now!!! Oh, and if you go through the button in this post, or the one with yellow flowers to the right, I'll get a little something too! :)

I hope you find something you really like... I love all the products I've gotten so far! Oh, to get to all of them click the "Black Friday $2 Bargain Bin" on the left!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home