This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanksgiving Memories

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Thanksgiving Memories

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Memories

Happy Thanksgiving to all... and to all a good night! Oh wait... that's not the way it goes! :)

I've been very busy these last couple days. Today was partly doing things and partly eating Thanksgiving yummies with friends! What a joy for us to enjoy our meal in the home of friends from church. Delicious food! And way more options than there would have been if I'd cooked this year! :)

I hope all of you had as enjoyable a Thanksgiving as we did. Our "dinner" was at 1... at least that is when we arrived. We enjoyed fellowship and fun, dinner and dessert, and then headed home around 4:30 to put the baby down for a much needed nap. :) After getting him settled, DH said he really wanted to sit outside on the deck by the fire pit (we have a creek just outside). I very rarely want to do this, but it sounded like fun. I wasn't in the "just sit around" mood (rarely am I ever), but I mentioned the idea of playing a game out by the fire listening to the creek. :) We had a fun time playing chess on the back deck... by the fire... listening to the creek... while the baby napped! :) Oh, and did I mention the cocoa? It was soooo fun! We haven't played chess in a while!

After the baby is back in bed for the night (not long now) I think we are going to round out the evening with a viewing of Casablanca... DH has never seen it, so we got it from the library. :)

I think the best way to spend Thanksgiving is spending time with those you are most thankful for... I am thankful to have gotten to spend special one on one time with my precious Love!... and our little boy while he's been awake. :)

I hope you had a chance to spend your Thanksgiving in a special way too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At November 24, 2007 at 11:24 AM , Blogger As We Sail... said...

It sounds like the perfect Thanksgiving Day. Food, family, fun, making memories, and reflecting on our blessings.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home