This Page

has been moved to new address

Meal Plan Monday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Meal Plan Monday

Monday, November 26, 2007

Meal Plan Monday

This weeks menu was tough to put together for some reason. I don't know if it is because this weeks sales seem weaker than normal, or if I'm just uninspired today. Here is what I came up with though. We are starting with Tuesday and going through Monday because Monday is our shopping day, so I have to plan for it. :)

Tuesday
Pizza Casserole (yeah, we didn't get to that last week)

Wednesday
Grilled Chicken, Salad, Homemade Bread

Thursday
Meatloaf (I'll get you guys the recipe... it's really good!)

Friday
Favorite Meatball Stew (new recipe for me... from Pampered Chef. I promised DH I would try to make Soup/Stew one night a week through the winter. He is very excited!)

Saturday and Sunday
Busy days for us... thankfully we will have plenty leftovers this week to help us out!

Monday
Taco Salad and fixins! :)


There you have it... for more ideas and inspiration visit MPM hosted at Orgjunkie.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home