This Page

has been moved to new address

Super Savings Saturday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Super Savings Saturday

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Super Savings Saturday

I've got to tell you ladies... and I'm sorry to say... The savings is not the most exciting part of this weeks purchase! I know... heresy right? The savings is simply the means to getting to have what I got to get! New furniture! See:

Ok, so the chest (in the second picture) is for storing our photography gear (difficult to both live in and run a business from a small home so we got creative), so that is a business expense, but we got it for hundreds of dollars less than the custom one we were going to have built (and it only took the one day to get). The couches, though, we have wanted for more than a year. We spotted them last year around this time (I remember because DH was worried my water would break while we were testing them out ~ TMI??? Sorry!) and loved them. We decided that if they still had them in February we would go back... then decided we didn't "NEED" them, so we waited.

Then... someone pointed out the 20% off entire purchase coupon for Buzz Club members at Big Lots (I'm sorry I don't remember who... I looked to try to find the post I found it in but can't find it anywhere! Thanks to whoever you are!) so I signed us up and we went shopping! We saved $120ish on all this. It still cost just over $500... but I think we did good!

When the rest of the living room is done and rearranged I'll post more pictures!

Visit Money Saving Mom for more Savings this week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home