This Page

has been moved to new address

Making Your Home a Haven Challenge: Day 1

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Making Your Home a Haven Challenge: Day 1

Monday, December 3, 2007

Making Your Home a Haven Challenge: Day 1

Crystal, over at one of my favorite blogs, is hosting a challenge to make our homes a haven for our families! As soon as she mentioned it last week I knew I was in on it! All I need is a little encouragement (and a team to walk the road with me) and I'm there! Ahhhh, an opportunity to focus for a couple weeks on making my home what I always wish it were! :)

Part of today's focus is to make a morning routine for ourselves! I used to do this, and have tried to do it again in the last year or two, but it doesn't seem to work for me anymore. Well... try and try again! Here is mine:
  • Breakfast (this really needs to be the first thing I do in the mornings or I'm sick! (I love the babies way more than the pregnancy!) :)
  • Bible Study (In case you get the wrong idea about my level of spirituality, I am going through a Beth Moore study that takes only 5-10 minutes each day ~ more than that and I feel as though I have bit off more than I can chew these days... so start small!)
  • Put dishes away (without a dishwasher they just hang out on my counter all day till I do this)
  • Straiten Living Room and Kitchen (in a perfect world this will be part of my evening routine one day too... but since that NEVER happens, it fits here)
  • Brush hair and teeth (maybe someday this will reach out to washing my face and putting on real clothes for the day, but I'm starting small.) :)

Well there you have it. I will post later about my entryway (/kitchen, /living room) and my first impressions when I come through the door later this afternoon. I think I hear my little one waking up! :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home