This Page

has been moved to new address

Making My Home a Haven ~ Day 6 (Recovery!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Making My Home a Haven ~ Day 6 (Recovery!)

Monday, December 10, 2007

Making My Home a Haven ~ Day 6 (Recovery!)

I have a huge list of things to accomplish today... but I am feeling really inspired to do them! As part of Crystal's Making your Home a Haven Challenge I have already refreshed my spirit with time devoted to God's word. It may have only been a few minutes, but it has challenged me to focus on the God-ness of God today! Pick your own verse or verses to meditate on during your chores today! :)

I did parts of my morning routine (the parts I didn't do are the parts of my home that are out of control and are on my project list for today), but I am dressed to the shoes (ok... they are slippers, but rubber soled slippers so I can go outside on a moment's notice ~ these are warmer!)

My to do list: (hmmm... stolen by baby...)
  • Do all dishes (from the whole weekend!)
  • Take out all trash (I will do a run through of the house, emptying all trash cans and gathering all little and big trash that is just around)
  • Laundry (at least 2 full loads ~ clothes for DH and DS and a load of bed sheets)
  • Iron
  • Store baby bottles and such for next baby
  • Meal Plan
  • Grocery list
  • Business work
  • Declutter/organize main rooms

We had a really busy weekend (I'll share that later if I am feeling accomplished or needing a rest), so the house seems like a mobile home sized bomb went off. :) I am hoping to really run around and tackle everything. DS seems a little Mommy attached today though, so we may have to confine some of these projects to nap time. :)

Dinner??? Left over Beef Stroganoff (DH's favorite) from the freezer. I always freeze half of it when I make it. DH likes it even better when we eat the frozen batch! :) All I'll have to do tonight is whip up some rice and a salad. :)

On with the day! Join us over at Biblical Womanhood for the Challenge!

I'll try to get some before pictures! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2007 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Tip Junkie said...

That's such a great list. I looks like you've got a great day ahead of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home