This Page

has been moved to new address

Stopping to Smell the (Scentless) Flowers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Stopping to Smell the (Scentless) Flowers

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stopping to Smell the (Scentless) Flowers

My mom is still in town, so blogging is still slow as there is very little extra time. I have been giving some thought to changes on my blog for the new year though, so I'll share those with you sometime soon. For now I wanted to share these with you...We sent DH to the store last night for bacon... it really does make that Chicken Ranch Pizza! When he returned with the bacon, milk, and whatever else we added to his list, he walked in the door with these! Ok... there were more than two. I separated these two out so I could put flowers in multiple locations. I put this little vase next to my bed and the big vase stays in the kitchen for me to enjoy during the day. :) Aren't they pretty... oh, and in reality they are orange (my favorite color), but I've been playing with pictures I took of them in my Lightroom software. I love my Lightroom software! This is one of my favorites so far. :)

The best part of getting flowers from my darling husband is that he is almost more excited to give them to me as I am to get them. I am truly blessed to have a man who loves me so much!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home