This Page

has been moved to new address

Pregnant and Seeking Camaraderie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Pregnant and Seeking Camaraderie

Friday, December 28, 2007

Pregnant and Seeking Camaraderie

Are any of you pregnant??? I think I'm just looking for some camaraderie this morning. I am just about 30 weeks along with my second (my first is almost 13 months) and I have had the joy of having contractions every now and then since my second month (doctors say its normal... but its not fun). When I do have them, as I do this morning, it is really hard to stay motivated to get things done around the house (as it is more of a constant thing than come and go). Sitting is just so much more comfortable. Add to this that my DS is sick today and very needy! I am imagining I won't be getting much done. Sigh!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 28, 2007 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Yes, I'm pregnant, too, and I'm in my 32nd week. I am having a little boy, and my little girl is 19 months old. You may have picked all this up from my blog. There are times when all I want to do is sit for a while, also, but there is always something to do, isn't there? I won't tell you how good I usually feel, in case you don't, but I've started getting some contractions, too, and they're not fun.

 
At December 30, 2007 at 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm pregnant too! My son, Noah, is 17 mo. old and I'm 22 weeks along. He'll be 21 mo. when the baby's born - another boy, whom we're naming Silas. I had a really difficult first pregnancy (surprise baby at 32 weeks) so we're doing what we can to keep this bun in the oven 'till it's done! :) Noah's improving, but he has some physical delays due to his rough start, so I'm having to haul around a 26 lb. load of lead while trying to "take it easy". I haven't quite figured out how that's supposed to work! Still, I wouldn't trade it for anything! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home