This Page

has been moved to new address

100 things to do

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: 100 things to do

Friday, December 21, 2007

100 things to do

Ok... My mom gets in this afternoon and DH's brother and sister in law will be here tomorrow. So many things need to be done that I needed to bring my list (only slightly smaller than 100 things) here to you all for accountability and encouragement. My need to de-clutter and clean has more to do with the need for everything to be tidy with so many people in such a small space than it does needing to "impress" anyone... so here it goes:
  • dishes (always dishes to be done... but not many this morning so it shouldn't take long)
  • clean bathroom thoroughly (with so many people using it all day it should at least start sparkly)
  • completely clear kitchen table (this one is tricky as I don't know where to put some of the stuff)
  • bake bread
  • clear desk (same situation as kitchen table) ~ Done!
  • stow anything that we won't need in the next week while people are everywhere :)
  • Updated: finish laundry and fold everything (includes making bed with clean sheets)
  • Updated: straighten bedroom

Ok... so it is only 6 bullet points, but it really is 100 things... and the more I can get done while DS is napping the better... oh, and did I mention that we are leaving to get my mom from the airport at 2? Yeah... I gotta go get started!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At December 21, 2007 at 2:39 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Having a list makes things go such much better, doesn't it? Sometimes, I feel overwhelmed by all that I need to do, but when I make my list, I see that there really isn't that much to do and I can get it all accomplished. Besides, I just love putting the check mark next to tasks that I have completed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home