This Page

has been moved to new address

And God said... Let there be light!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: And God said... Let there be light!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

And God said... Let there be light!

It seems my God ordained Blog Break is over! As is my break from vacuuming! I never thought I would be so looking forward to being able to vacuum! My last word about losing power held true for 3 whole days! I have had power back now a little less than an hour! This being true, I am not going to take much time right now to post (I really want to vacuum!) I will be posting (hopefully this evening), with pictures and all, about our adventuresome Sunday and some little stories of the last few days! God is gracious and truly does take care of us better than any of us deserves!

Thanks for your prayers! I hope to get caught up with you all soon!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At December 19, 2007 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

I'm so glad that you have your power back. I've been worried about you. I cannot imagine going for three days with no power! Don't you have a well? What did you do for water?

 
At December 19, 2007 at 4:46 PM , Blogger ~Babychaser~ said...

Thanks for your comment Nikki! This is one time we can say we were really glad to be on city water. We had water, and we had heat (thanks to that generator)... the only thing we lacked was HOT water. I'll share stories later on! :)

 
At December 19, 2007 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Taya @ Delightful! said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back and that all is well! Can't wait to hear the stories! Blessings

 
At December 20, 2007 at 12:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And God said... Let their be light!"

Is grammar afflicted by the loss of power as well? :)

 
At December 20, 2007 at 11:59 AM , Blogger ~Babychaser~ said...

Generally... :) My DH catches little things like that all the time. :) Never believe I taught English for a while would you. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home