This Page

has been moved to new address

Frugal Stocking ideas! ~ One Way I'm Saving Big!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Chasing Babies... Growing in Grace: Frugal Stocking ideas! ~ One Way I'm Saving Big!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Frugal Stocking ideas! ~ One Way I'm Saving Big!

Just a quick tip! :) In search of stocking stuffer ideas (for all my Christmas guests), I took Kacie's advice and did a quick (nothing written down though) inventory of my CVS stock. I found a number of things that could work quite well! :) I can't tell you what they are though because some of those people actually ready my blog! Crazy!

Each item I'm giving was part of another super savings ~ each item was free or almost free! Now, I'm finding another use for them, and saving again!

Visit Frugal Friday for more tips! Or Super Savings Saturday for more savings!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 14, 2007 at 2:21 PM , Blogger Dianna said...

What a great idea! Sometimes we forget about what we already have. I will be checking my gift stash to see if there's anything appropriate.

 
At December 14, 2007 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Kacie said...

Cool! CVS things can make excellent stocking stuffers. I'm giving my dad a giant bottle of Excedrin (he goes through that stuff so fast!) and maybe some shampoo for my mom, and whatever else I want to pass on.

 
At December 15, 2007 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Melonie said...

Great idea! Thanks for the reminder. :-) I didn't think about this either.

 
At December 15, 2007 at 6:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

fabulous idea!!
I have a ton of stockpiles items that will be ,mkaing great Stocking stuffers!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home